An important change for those receiving child support payments
via the RI Kids Card...
The Rhode Island Department of Human Services — Office of Child Support Services (OCSS) is changing its debit card service provider to KeyBank.
If you receive child support payments on a Kids Card, here is what you should know:
Those receiving payments via the current Kids Card will receive new cards in the next couple of weeeks.
- Starting on December 4, 2017 all payments will be directed to the new Kids Card with KeyBank.
- It is important that you do not discard your existing Kids Card if you still have a balance!
- Use that card until the balance is $0 or withdraw the balance and deposit it to your personal checking or savings account.
- Please contact the OCSS if you’ve had (or expect) a change of address.
If you would like to start receiving your payments via direct deposit, please complete a direct deposit form and request a change for the way you receive you child support payments.
- KeyBank Customer Service telephone number: 1-866-295-2955